Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Paying 2nd Installment for C-DAC through BANK

Paying 2nd Installment for CDAC through bank Comprises of following steps:-

1- Click on NEFT for 2nd Installment and Take print of your details.
2- Go your respective bank (Take your passbook and check book you may require) and fill NEFT form as per details in print and your account details.
3- After this done ask for UTR number by the NEFT doing agent , or you may get UTR number by Updating your passbook.
4- Log in to cdac.in and Fill your NEFT details at the botom and and click on Submit
5- Wait for 48hrs for update and then check. for any queries regarding your payment you can contact your respective allocated center , for other queries post here i will try to answer you. you can also join my blog for further updates kapil0123.blogspot.in you can like my page at facebook My Journey.

I have discussed Cdac Hyderabad on Telephone they said that payment of 2nd installment Payment status after successful NEFT done will be update in about 10 to 15 days . For further details you can contact CDAC Hyderabad at 04023737127

Fig: Take print of  your respective page like this






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir i hav submitted it but after that frstly they were showing ur paymnt status updated succesfully then after sometime it was showing tht payment hs not been recieved at cdac. Sir can u tell me wht to do.

Unknown said...

same problem with me.

Unknown said...

I don't have cheque book. Then what should i do?

Unknown said...

Same problem

Prajkta said...

Sir, I am paying 2nd installment NEFT payment. But in cdac site firstly they show your payment updated successfully, n after sometime they show your payment has not received in cdac.
Sir,can you tell me what to do.